7.01.2003



asshole: hi
me: i don't talk to strangers.
asshole: r u christian?
me: does my religion matter?
asshole: hay u bloody fucker shut ur bloody mouth son of bitch
me: does your religion teach you to use foul language to people you dont even know? interesting.
asshole: mm oooh
me: lost for words, are we?
asshole: what do u mean i can`t understand ur words???
me: i never said understand, i said lost. but i guess you corrected me.
asshole: umm
me: lemme guess you're from karachi? you dont really know how to talk to people? and you dont care as much about people as you care about their religion?
asshole: hay u women just leave it religion topic
me: you brought up the religion topic, i didn't.

and i was right about the karachi part!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home