5.27.2003


bitching session:

the british consulate in new york lost my passport, green card, job letter, bank statements, tax returns for the last 3 years.. and every fucking id i've got! they've been giving me the run around for a week now!

i submitted my documents last tuesday. was supposed to pick up everything, including the visa, on wednesday. i go in. wait for 3 hours while they try to find my file. finally get called in by the vice-counsel who says, "sorry ma'am, we shipped out your documents to your house."

i hadn't asked them to ship it out to me!

and they wont even give me the FedEx tracking number..

i think i know what happened - they misplaced my file and now they keep delaying the inevitable. and tomorrow they'll see the side of me that no one i know would ever want to see.

tomorrow, they face my wrath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home