3.19.2002


VIRGO
Tuesday, 19th March 2002


You are in the process of going up in the world. You may not yet be getting offers of promotion or receiving invitations to mingle with the aristocracy. But that is neither here nor there. You are going "up in the world"' in the best possible sense of that phrase. You are rising above a petty concern. You are lifting your consciousness to a new height. You are transcending an old limitation. Soon, you will be taking another brave step up the ladder of wisdom and understanding.


I dont really know about going up in this world.. but what I do know is that I got this real neat haircut to match my new-found attitude. And I like how I look. Give me an asshole, and I'll deal with him - my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home