8.29.2001


girl # 1: dont you get real fucking mad when you have to go visit some stupid asshole family friends of yours?

girl # 2: huh?

me: double huh?

girl # 1: i hate those fucking people. and my parents force me to visit them and be nice and smile and act like i really really missed them.

me: why dont you just tell your parents that you dont want to meet them. as simple.

girl # 1: not really. because supposedly these people have been there when our family needed someone. (fucking bastards)

girl # 2: why the spite? why don't you like them? if they've helped so much.. they must have some good in them.

girl # 1: they do all that because they fucking should do it. after what they've done to me, they better serve my family for the rest of their fucking disgusting lives.

*tears roll down those soft cheeks*

me: uh oh. are you ok? what's wrong?

girl # 1: the asshole guy who's almost my dad's age.. that fucking bastard sexually abused me for years. and told me that if i'd ever tell anyone, he'd fucking kill my family.
and i, the stupid kid i was, actually believed him. and now i have no courage to tell my family.

girl # 2: i'm sorry to hear that. what you just said matches my lifestory too.

me: wtf?!

girl # 2: yes. we always look for enemies in strangers.. but its the people who're supposedly close to us who actually take advantage of the lifelong friendship.

me: sigh. it just hurts to see this and not be able to do anything.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

there must be some way of saving our young ones from such disgusting predators.

there must be some way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home