3.30.2001


Sun in Virgo
Moon in Aquarius


You are a pretty detached sort of person, and however much your romanticism and periodic emotionalism may seem to make you otherwise, you incline to be cold and self-sufficient at heart.

people don't realize it. i may smile, i may chuckle, i may act all interested many a time.. but in my heart, i'm in a different world..
cold? well i tend to act that way depending on the vibes i get from the person being subjected to.. but if you're my friend and i truly care for you.. there are a lot of times i'll act cold towards you. especially when i feel you're not doing a certain thing the right way (ie my way). i'm a virgo.

You view people in a rather calculating manner,

not really and not always. yes there are certain times when i do look at people that way. i may keep in touch with people for reasons that most people wouldn't understand. but such accquaintances are rare in my life (atleast at this point in time).

and are capable of hurting those who are fond of you by the ease with which you break human ties and follow your own inclination, whatever it may be.

hm. true. i do hurt the people i love. and that sucks. i just absolutely can't get rid of this habit of mine. so lord help me. as i have hurt too many loved ones in the past.

one in particular (though i don't know what i did.. sniff)

have a good, reasonable, scientifically accurate mind, and when you have worked something out to your satisfaction, you expect everyone else to understand your logic -which you may not go to the trouble of explaining.

ha! yes that's me awright!

the answer is so simple. it's screaming in your face. are you that dumb that you can't understand? you're not even worth explaining to. so forget it!

i'm not ashamed of my behavior.

This detachment and the apparently genial exterior that you present to the world make you a good doctor, nurse, social worker, hospital attendant, or teacher - any occupation where sympathy and understanding must be used but cannot be allowed to interfere with routine.

no kidding.

i can't teach for nuts. no patience.

i could be a good doctor. too many people have told me that. it's not even funny.

i supposedly have the healing touch (my gramma says that)

funny. maybe some day...

You are able to learn readily, through application and intuition.

true. one of my stronger points. teach me once and i'll probably remember it till i no longer cease to exist.

You are a somewhat suspicious person, critical and judicial, though tolerant enough of your own eccentricities.

somewhat?! nah. i'm pretty suspicious. if someone does something for me.. i'll think a 100 times - "why did he/she do it? what does he/she want? there's definitely something weird going on"
then again, that's me. too many people took advantage of me. i'm better off suspicious.

If you are cold, however, you are also stable and can be a bulwark of help in time of trouble, able to absorb the woes of others without being affected yourself.

people do come to me in times of trouble. that's the only time they come to me. i listen, i talk, i comfort and then i forget.

why tax my brain with other people's problems when i have so many of my own?

You are willing, rather than ardent or responsive, in romantic matters, and are likely to impress lovers with the idea that they don't really matter very much, which more likely than not is true.

hm? never felt like that.

You can take them or you can leave them alone.

i rarely take them. so when i do, i give him my everything. i have always been that way. i just can't leave him alone. he becomes a tad bit too much a part of me.

Since the physical impetus to love is not powerful in you, you're capable of leading a celibate life,

ha. people close to me can vouch for that. i don't care about anything physical. sexcetra so not me.

you're capable of substituting intellect and abstract idealisms for human companionship and love.

as i venture deeper into adulthood, i realize that i don't really feel the need for human companionship. i'm happier and better off alone. not lonely. but alone.

as for love, it's an extremely highly overrated feeling.

it's all antiquated victorian bullshit.

You have to watch out that in both business and personal life, a certain indifference doesn't get between you and progress or contentment.

not really applicable in my professional life.

nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home