2.25.2001


a hermit's life sounds pretty interesting right now

i'd take a few good books..

and lots of music

and retire.

far up on those mountains..

with heavy mist covering any kind of impurities..

those green green trees and vines and shrubs..

that breath of fresh pure air..

and those innocent lil birds chirping.. nah talking and singing to me..

and all i can feel is some cold pure love from nature.

that's all i want.

that's all i ask.

is that too much?

i feel this lump in my throat.

i dont think i can go through with any of this human crap anymore.

superflueux.

c'est tres ..

lord. all i ask is please relieve me from this

you give everybody a choice.

why not me?

s'il vous plait.

dont i deserve a chance to make a choice?

if you dont give me a choice..

i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home